Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, a number of identification, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The way in which we collect and process the personal data of customers, business partners, potential customers, potential employees, potential collaborators, all personal data collected on our website, www.victoriaveritas.ro, as well as all data We collect personal data through e-mail or any other means of communication through which this data will be processed is described in our personal data processing policy. We may also collect information about your preferences. by using the above-mentioned site, when you request information from us or we hire our services as a result of your relationship with us.
2. GDPR principles underlying the collection of personal data
- Legality, fairness and transparency - your personal data will be processed "legally, fairly and transparently";
- Purpose Limitations - Your data will be collected for well-defined, explicit and legitimate purposes, and further processing of such data will not deviate from these purposes;
- Minimization of data - any collection of personal data will be very carefully analyzed before the actual request of the data we are going to process, which will be relevant and strictly limited to what is absolutely necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accuracy of information - operators must take all measures to ensure the validity of the data and those that prove inaccurate must be updated without delay or deleted
- Storage limitation - the data must be kept exclusively for the period for which they are necessary for the assumed processing. Longer storage periods are exceptions associated with public archiving, research or statistical activities, which may take place under certain conditions;
- Integrity and confidentiality - the processing of personal data must be done in a secure manner, including "protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures".
Victoria Veritas- Servicii de Investigații SRL ensures the observance of the rights conferred to the persons concerned under the GDPR, among which:
- The right of access - allows you to obtain details relevant to the processing of personal data;
- Right to rectification - allows you to rectify your personal data if they have been incorrectly processed;
- Right to be forgotten - allows you to delete your personal data in certain cases (for example, if the data is no longer needed in connection with the purposes for which it was collected);
- The right to restrict the processing of data - allows you to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data in certain cases (for example, when you challenge the accuracy of your personal data, for a period that allows us to verify such accuracy);
- The right to object - allows you to object to the further processing of your personal data under the conditions and limits established by law;
- Right to data portability - allows you to receive personal data about you that you have provided to us, in a structured format, used in electronic format or to transmit this data to another data controller.
4. Purposes and processing of personal data based on the consent obtained
Victoria Veritas- Servicii de Investigații SRL will process your data legally, fairly and transparently; the purposes for which we are going to use this data being well determined, more precisely in order to prepare and offer the services you request from us.
Among other things, your data will be processed for communication by e-mail, correspondence, telephone, video or by any other means of communication through which the answers to your requests will be sent within the collaboration or potential collaboration with Victoria Veritas-Services de Investigații SRL.
In this case, the processing of personal data will be based on the legitimate interest in providing our services depending on the area of practice or the contractual relationship. The categories of data processed are:
- name, surname;
- e-mail address
- telephone, fax; -Address;
- identification data;
- other personal data provided to Victoria Veritas- Servicii de Investigații SRL, in order to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes.
Victoria Veritas- Servicii de Investigații SRL requests you to provide all categories of personal data, exclusively for the above purposes, in order to carry out our current activity and to provide our services.
5. Disclosure of personal data
As a rule, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
6. Duration of storage of personal data
Your personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of its processing.